At InnovForm, our technology platforms are established to solve the key challenges in the field of nano/micro particle formulation of drugs:
1) Current nano/micro particle formulation with outdated excipients lack compatibility and functionalities to modulate PK/PD of API.
2) Current encapsulation technologies hamper drug effectiveness, i.e. effective drug encapsulation compromises the effectiveness of drug release at the targeting site;
3) Current nano/micro formulation processes are complicated and difficult to scale-up with GMP compliance;
InnovForm’s Break-through approach:
1) Applying medicinal chemistry /SAR approach to develop functional polymer excipients to accommodate the specific physicochemical nature of API molecules for improvement of PK/PD properties.
2) New concept of “Targeting Deposition” to selectively and effectively release drugs in the specific disease sites.
3) Innovative “Spray-in-Flow” technology that will streamline the nanoformulation manufacturing process, cut the cost, and enable seamless transition from benchtop to commercial manufacturing.
Distinct New Space
New Therapeutic Entity
Current Market Problem:
I.Generic drugs (Gx) with outdated formulations often associated with poor pharmacokinetics, low bioavailability, and unwelcome side effects;
II.New chemical entities (NCEs) need extensive /expensive clinical validations of the new target pathway and new molecules with a high risk of failure.
By operating in NTEs space, InnovForm will use it’s nano-formulation technology to enhance the pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of existing drugs with known targets, providing more efficacious and selective drugs without the high cost and risk of new drug development.
Any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. And check back later for new updates.